You’re searching for that perfect apartment to call home and make uniquely yours. When you find an apartment community you’d like to tour, there are several things you should ask the leasing specialist. Here are the top 10 important questions you should consider before leasing an apartment:
- Are utilities included in the rent?
- How do the rent and utilities fit into my budget?
- What floor do I want to be on and will that impact the rent cost?
- Is renter’s insurance required?
- What is the community’s pet policy?
- Is there a community guest policy?
- How does parking at the community work? Is there parking for guests?
- Do I have to lease an apartment for 12 months or is there flexibility?
- Is there 24-hour emergency maintenance support?
- How long does it take to get downtown/work or to shopping and dining?
Keeping these questions in mind and asking the leasing specialist about them can help you determine your budget, get a feel for the area and other residents, understand the community’s policies, and more. Leasing specialists and other community team members at Abberly Grove are a great resource for these and any other questions you may have.
Abberly Grove, we believe it’s how you live that matters. We understand that finding an apartment where you can feel at home and make lasting memories is important to you. Schedule a tour and our leasing specialists will guide you through the community and help you find the perfect apartment for you!