If you live in an apartment in Raleigh, NC then you can get some shopping done at the Mistletoe Madness holiday market from noon-4pm at the Ballentine-Spence House, on Saturday, November 15, 2014.
The upcoming Mistletoe Madness holiday market is a holiday showcase event with a variety of unique vendors and crafters to liven up your holiday shopping experience. The vendors include everything local, from handmade crafts to art and gifts galore and there truly is something for everyone.
Enjoy live music with Christopher Anderson Reed, our very own local concert pianist, will be providing live holiday and seasonal music. You can also enjoy holiday refreshments, unique arts and crafts. Door prizes will be awarded every 15 minutes!
What types of Holiday Treasures will you find here:
- Knit & crochet scarves and fingerless mitts
- Hand-painted holiday & seasonal gourds
- Handmade soy candles and tarts
- Custom decorative paintings & murals for the whole family
- Hand-painted ornaments
- Sewing creations with a modern twist
- Handmade children’s dresses
- Handmade adult & children’s aprons
- Hand-drawn greeting cards
- Mixed media art of realism & abstract paintings
- Seriously sweet hand-painted seasonal decorative art
- Children’s toys & stocking stuffers
- Holiday homespun wreaths
- Earth-friendly, earth-inspired jewelry: necklaces, pendants, and earrings
More information - http://mistletoemadness.wordpress.com