If you live in an apartment in Raleigh, NC you can enjoy the Beer & Bacon Festival on March 28th from 12-6pm. This is the second annual festival, and last year’s fest was a huge hit but it was just the beginning.
- Guests enjoy a souvenir glass plus 75+ of their favorite international beers and wines.
- T-Shirts! The first 100 Guests in line for EACH SESSION receive a FREE “COLLECTIBLE Bacon” T-Shirt to celebrate the show.
- VIP Beer and Bacon Admission will host over 15 restaurant tasting stations featuring the BEST restaurants in the Triangle. They will be on-hand vying for the $500 Best Bacon Dish Prize. (VIP Beer & Bacon Session food tastings included, regular beer tasting session food is ala carte.)
- 2 tons of gourmet bacons will be griddled on-site (until 3pm).
- The Main Stage will host live music all day.
- A Whole Hog Butchering 101 Class will be hosted on the Main Stage at approximately 3:00 by The Butchers Market! Your neighborhood butcher shop and specialty grocer.
- All of this plus fun foodie exhibits and so much more!
- More Bacon. We’ve increased our samples from all the participating restaurants.
- We’ve doubled the Griddled Bacon Stations
- The VIP Beer and Bacon Session will host more specialty beers and drinks than last year.
More information - beerandbacon.com